I’m a designer and entrepreneur which means I’m curious about everything and it’s pretty easy to find a common area of interest with me. Check out my website, check out my company Beckett Industries, follow me on twitter @dannybeckettjr, read my blog and learn more, and, finally, reach out – keep in mind the best way to reach me is through a connection.
Lastly, send me a link to your work or something you’ve done so I can learn more about you and how we could work together. This will prove that you took the time to read this and then give me the motivation to want to follow through. Thanks.
Here are a few reasons you might want to get in touch with me and how to do it:
- If you’re interested in having me speak, please head on over to my Speaking page, learn a little more, and then contact me.
- If you are interested in having me sit on your board, I only accept board seats with companies that I have equity with and relevant experience.
- If you have a startup that you would like to pitch me, please send me your executive summary or fill out the form below with a couple paragraphs about the company.
- If you want to connect with me about Free Lunch Friday please send me your information and I will get right back to you to setup a time to talk.
- If you are interested in connecting with me about Startup California please send me your information and I will contact you right back.
- If you’re interested in being a guest blogger, please click here to learn more about guest blogging on my site.
- If you’re looking for a specific blog post, you can either search my Archive page or use the search feature in the upper right hand corner of the site.
If you want to contact me about anything not mentioned above, please fill out the form below.