Throwing out some love this morning.
1. Don’t go to college because you think this is the right thing to do. You have no idea what the hell you want to be anyways. If you’re going to do anything, I say travel the world and live out of a backpack meeting people and collecting experiences for a year or two. Work random ass jobs and have fun. Or start building a startup. I could careless, just do something.
2. Don’t try to meet a hot chick just because your friends have hot chicks. Wait for the right girl to come along. Yeah, you should play the field, but don’t settle down till you meet the right one. Find your warrior princess like I did.
3. Your goal shouldn’t be just to graduate. If you’re going to graduate, graduate with something you can use.
4. Don’t get a job find a passion. Jobs are for people who are depressed, divorced, and pissed off. Find a passion and live it out everyday in everything that you do.
5. Get married when your ready. Don’t get married because anyone is forcing you. If your friends are married great, this doesn’t mean you have to follow. Do it when your ready. Who knows, maybe there are some things you want to accomplish first.
6. Houses are a big responsibility and they will tie you down. You have to mow the lawn, take care of the things that breaks, and more importantly, you will feel stuck. It’s not the cool thing to do to own a home.
7. Dogs: Yeah they’re cute and fun to play with, but they are a big responsibility. Everytime you want to go somewhere or travel you have to find someone to watch them. Do you want this hassle and worry? I learned the hard way. I used to have dogs and they quickly became a pain – I no longer have dogs.
8. I have a little boy do any time. This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I don’t even have the kid yet. However, don’t force it, let it happen on its own. God knows when your ready.
9. Divorce sucks ass. I don’t believe in it. You make a commitment and you figure the shit out. My wife and I have almost killed each other so many times I can’t even count. But today, she is my cheerleader and I love her with all my heart. Appreciate your wives and tell them how much you love them everyday.
Don’t live the same story everyone else lives and end up depressed and lonely. Game change this shit. Live different. Be different. And enjoy every second you have on this earth.
There it is, from the heart.