Are you transforming your business into a social business? It starts from the inside out. You have to take a look at everything from leadership, operations, communications, collaboration, culture, training, etc. It’s not an easy task, it takes on widespread change to evolve into a social business.
Old mindsets and methods are gone – they are out of date and it’s time to take on a full culture shift. The question: are you ready?
If you are, here are a few ways to get started:
1. Mobilize: Mobilize an experienced team (Awesome if it is diverse) that can research, design, implement, and manage a social media plan that has vision.
2. Understand: Research and analyze all the elements needed for the effort to work.
3. Design: Generate and test viable social business options and select best option as a team. Remember, you have to get the vision right and be relevant to your audience and their emotional needs.
4. Implement: After you’ve mobilized the team, understood the elements, and designed the model, go to town and implement that thing. Also, make sure that your colleagues are on board with your conquest or everything could fail.
5. Manage: Manage specific metrics that benefit the whole organization. Prove to everyone in the company that by being a social business everyone wins.
Now it’s up to you, you can decide to transform your organization or you can decide to be run over by the companies that do decide to transform.
What’s it going to be?