It’s fired up Friday and I’m off to spend a beautiful weekend with my family and friends, but before I do, I wanted to share 18 questions that can help you and your start up get on track to producing loads of fruit!
Have fun and I hope these help! Peace.
- Can you summarize the purpose of your business on the back of a business card?
- What is the size of your market and is it poised for rapid growth?
- What is happening in your target market?
- What kind of margins are available in your industry?
- Are you targeting a market on the path to $1B potential?
- Are you targeting rich customers who will move fast and pay a premium for a unique offering?
- What is your customer focus?
- Are you providing your customers a simple product with a singular value proposition?
- Are you focusing on the one thing that is of burning importance to the customer and delighting them with a solution?
- Are you thinking differently and challenging conventional wisdom?
- Are you rejecting what is original and creating new novel like solutions?
- Are you outwitting your competition?
- Are you building a winning team?
- Are you attracting an “A” level team?
- Are you building an agile plan that allows for flexibility, stealth, and speed? (This is what will help you beat our the big players)
- Are you being frugal and only spending on what’s critical?
- Are you spending capital on priorities that drive maximum profitability?
- Are you seeding your company with little capital so that it forces you to stay discipline and focused?