Just last week I launched my new website! I am very excited about it and I can’t stop pulling out my phone or my laptop and looking at it. It’s almost like getting a new car, but in my mind better!
With all this excitement, I need to take a moment to thank a lot of people who helped me make it happen. Without each and every one of them I wouldn’t have been able to get it done. Everyone worked hard, shared ideas, gave suggestions, and collaborated to completion.
There are a couple of people I want to thank specifically:
- Tadd is the man behind most of the design and development of the site. You can check him out at Cubelabmedia.com. He is an amazing father, husband, and friend! Thanks Tadd for all your hard work.
- My hot wife who is always there for me.
- My good friend Sean Heyboer who always motivates and encourages me.
- My friend Matt Fulk who also motivates and encourages me.
- My friend Matt Deprez who is always looking to help a brother out.
- And the list goes on and on and on. Thank you everyone.
If you haven’t checked out the site already, I would love it if you would take a gander around and let me know what you think. I welcome all feedback positive or negative. Give it to me!
Before you take off on your gander around the site, here is a list of 20 new and updated things to look for:
- Sexy Slider: Right at the top of the site you will see that I have a brand new slider functionality. What do you think about it? Everyone seems to really like it! The best thing about it is that I can manage it in the WordPress Admin section.
- All new photography: One of my favorite things about the website is the photography! I wanted to have a few very nice photos on my site that would add a little zing and professionalism! The photography was done by Ryan Pavlovich and James Fry. They are both very talented and amazing photographers. Make sure to check out their stuff.
- White background: Every since I can remember I was a huge fan of the white. The site use to be gray and it just didn’t do it for me. Now it’s back white and making me feel good again.
- Gray sides: Those awesome gray sides just make you want to smile don’t they? At first I had it all white and it was throwing me off. We switched it gray and whalla!
- Thicker navigation: I made the thicker navigation to target the blind people. Not really! I think it fits with my personal brand and the website perfectly though.
- New and revised content: Looks are great, but it’s really in the content! Take some time to check out all the new content on my site and let me know if you learn anything!
- Newsletter: On the right hand side of the site just under “stay connected” you will see that I have a nice littler newsletter sign up box. Take a moment to sign up for my newsletter and stay connected with all the crazy awesome things I have going on.
- New advertisers: Got to love those new advertisers! I couldn’t pay the bills without them. If you are interested in being an advertiser check out my advertising page.
- Revised categories: I’ve been all over the map with categories until recently when I narrowed them down to 7 categories: entrepreneurship, leadership, miscellaneous, motivation, productivity, resources, and social media. These are all things that I am very passionate about and believe I can add value to. Let me know what you think?
- Huge footer: I’ve been on this huge footer kick lately. I think they look pretty cool. Take a moment to scroll all the way to the bottom of the site and you will see a big beautiful footer with snazzy content sections that I can manage as pages. It is very, very slick and easy to use!
- Guest Blogging Page: Guest bloggers are awesome and I love them! If you’re interested in guest blogging please check out my guest blogging page.
- Permissions Policy Page: Everyone needs one of these. Some people put this off and then something stupid happens. I tried to take care of it right away.
- Contact page: I updated my contact page and reasons you might want to reach me. Check it out.
- Fat blog titles and text: Keeping with the design and layout of the site I went for the big fat blog titles. My wife said she loves them and that is really all that matters!
- Motivational quotes: If you look to the upper right hand corner of the site you will see motivational quotes that rotate on each page refresh.
- Workshops: Under the advisory page you will see that I have a workshops tab. I’ve started building content and will have a few new workshops live within the next few months. Stay tuned, these are going to be amazing!
- Books: If you see the book’s page you will notice that I am working on two new books. One on social media and one of business, leadership, entrepreneurship, and self-help.
- What it takes show: I put on a monthly radio show called “what it takes”. Learn more here.
- Causes: I’m a sucker for good causes and I enjoy getting behind them and supporting as much as I can. I am a huge advocate of charity water and causes that support human trafficking.
- Friends: I love my friends around the web and I urge you to check them out and give them some love.
Thanks for taking a moment to look at my new site. I am super excited about it and I look forward to using it to motivate, encourage, add value, and make things happen!
What did you think? Please take a moment to add your comments below and let me know what you liked, disliked, or think I could change or make better.