I hope that everyone had a great April! It was a wonderful and busy month for me. In case you happened to miss them, here are my top ten posts for April 2011.
Here are my top ten posts:
- SlOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE
- WHAT DO INDIVIDUALS NEED MORE THAN EVER IN THEIR LIVES
- 5 BENEFITS FOR BEING THE EARL BIRD WHO GETS THE WORM
- WHY SUFFERING IS BEAUTIFUL
- DO YOU HAVE A DREAM
- THE FIRST DOOR NEVER SEEMS TO HAPPEN
- HOW MANY LICKS TO YOUR CHEWY CENTER
- 2 METHODS FOR CAPTURING PRAYERS
- FIVE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO PUT ON THE RIGHT FACE EACH DAY
- ZOMBIE WORLD
Some of my personal favorites were “SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE” and “WHY SUFFERING IS BEAUTIFUL”. I enjoyed writing these blogs because they really hit at home for myself and my family. It’s interesting to reflect back and see that the most powerful blogs are the ones written during times of growth and change.
I am not including it as one of my blog posts, but my About page continues to be near the top visited pages on my site. If you are a blogger, it is super important to create a powerful about page. Michael Hyatt actually talks about it in a blog called, “10 Ways to Create a Better About Page for Your Blog.”
For the month of May I am going to start giving away books to my top ten commenters on my blog. I would love to hear your comments and be able to reply back. My goal is that together we would build a great community of people who travel together, read together, pray together, and help one another grow and change in all areas of our lives.
- Note to those who want to start commenting: You can sign up for a free Disqus account by clicking here. I use this commenting software on my site because it offers the best system for building a community and interacting with one another. Also, when you comment it will create a link back to your blog or Website. If you want you can even upload an Avatar, so that we can see what you look like. This makes it more personal and social.
My top ten commenters for the month of May 2011, will get a free copy of the book The Greatest Coach Ever by John Wooden. This is an amazing book by one of the greatest men and leaders of all time. I loved it!
Now, as Seth Godin would say, “Now go. Make something happen.
What about you?
What was your top post for April, 2011?