Thanks to a very powerful and well thought after leader John Maxwell gives us the 21 irrefutable laws of leadership.
Follow these and learn to lead. Disregard and learn to loose.
1. The Law of the Lid – Leadership Ability Determines a Person’s Level of Effectiveness
2. The Law of Influence – The True Measure of leadership Is Influence– Nothing More, Nothing Less
3. The Law of Process – Leadership Develops Daily, Not in a Day
4. The Law of Navigation – Anyone Can Steer the Ship, But It Takes a Leader to Chart the Course
5. The Law of E.F. Hutton – When the Real Leader Speaks, People Listen
6. The Law of Solid Ground – Trust Is the Foundation of Leadership
7. The Law of Respect – People Naturally Follow Leaders Stronger Then Themselves
8. The Law of Intuition – Leaders Evaluate Everything with a Leadership Bias
9. The Law of Magnetism – Who You Are Is Who You Attract
10. The Law of Connection – Leaders Touch a Heart Before The Ask for a Hand
11. The Law of the Inner Circle – A Leader’s Potential Is Determined by Those Closest to Him
12. The Law of Empowerment – Only Secure Leaders Give Powers to Others
13. The Law of Reproduction – It Takes a Leader to Raise Up a Leader
14. The Law of Buy-In – People Buy Into the Leader, Then the Vision
15. The Law of Victory – Leaders Find a Way for the Team to Win
16. The Law of the Big MO – Momentum Is a Leader’s Best Friend
17. The Law of Priorities – Leaders Understand That Activity Is Not Necessarily Accomplishment
18. The Law of Sacrifice – A Leader Must Give Up to Go Up
19. The Law of Timing – When to Lead Is As Important As What to Do and Where to Go
20. The Law of Explosive Growth – To Add Growth, Lead Followers–To Multiply, Lead Leaders
21. The Law of Legacy – A Leader’s Lasting Value Is Measured by Succession
Thank you John for all that you do.